Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Missed Connection...

I'd like to thank Warren Conchetti for a magical 6 hours today...I mean it's not everyday that a low-level south philly mob associate walks into your bar & regales all in attendance with tales of cars he's hot-wired & young ladies he's fingered...As his figure appeared at the top of the stairs, a vision in white nike high tops, I thought "sure he'll have a sandwich & maybe a beer or two, but he'll never stay longer than an hour, a man like this is much too important to waste an entire day in a bar talking to whomever is fortunate enough to sit within earshot of him.". It proved a fortunate error in judgement because after 4 shots of stoli 0 & 5 glasses of house merlot I thought he might walk out of my life forever...but no, there he sat for 3 more hours brandishing a gold chain crucifix worn on the outside of his sweater...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great sharing


Get More Details